Untether your business with point to multipoint microwave solutions.
Point to multipoint microwave solutions provide your business with the tools necessary to network multiple sites with a stable, reliable, and interference-free connection that is not dependent on costly fibre fees.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Point to Multipoint Microwave Solutions
Some myths and errors commonly occur when considering this technology.
- It’s Expensive – Compared to ongoing subscription services and rentals, purchasing and installing a network will save your business money. The consistent connection also ensures your clients don’t suffer and you don’t lose revenue.
- It’s Hard toMaintain – This can be a legitimate concern with systems that don’t receive proper maintenance, but Wave1 provides ongoing real-time support for our point to multipoint microwave solutions.
- It’s Heavily Regulated – No matter where you are in our service area, we’ll ensure that all regulations are followed, and your system remains in code. Get all the service with none of the regulatory hassles.
With our installation and support services, integrating point to multipoint microwave solutions has never been easier.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Point to Multipoint Microwave Solutions
Our clients find that there are some key ways to maximise the return of incorporating this system into their operations.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to arrange for a wireless backhaul with your networks. Eliminate gratuitous wires and potential system instability with point to multipoint microwave solutions.
- Expand the system as your business grows. Our ongoing support lets you modify and update your structures as needed rather than over-investing up front.
What You Stand to Lose If You Don’t Use Wave1
Don’t be at the mercy of wires and local providers. Using point to multipoint microwave solutions for your site networking, you gain the benefits of real-time monitoring and ongoing support from Wave1. Our engineers are at your service from the first quote through the life of the system. Contact us today to learn more about how this system can help your business.