Make data latency a thing of the past with building point to point communication.
Many organisations that operate from multiple locations use a cabled network solution for communications between sites. Unfortunately, such systems can experience data latency issues due to bandwidth problems and cable breakages. If you decide to install a cabled network, you may need to pay through the roof to lay new cables underground. Fortunately, you can eliminate such a costly and time-consuming process by opting for wireless building point to point communication in Australia.
Problems Building Point to Point Communication that Wave1 Addresses
At Wave1, we’ve been designing and installing wireless communications networks for over 30 years, and our clients range from large corporations to medical institutions, meaning you can trust the quality of our solutions is second-to-none. Here are just some issues that our networks address:
- Eliminated need to rely on cabled systems: Because cables that power alternative communication networks are buried underground, problems can be challenging to fix. Additionally, as mentioned above, installing new cables can be expensive. We can have your wireless network up and running in just a few days, and we can repair problems promptly.
- Reduced data latency: You don’t need to worry about data latency issues with a microwave solution, especially if you choose a licensed network that prevents anybody else from using the same frequency. Data latency can cause business downtime and adversely affect your bottom line. So, if you want to ensure such an issue never affects your organisation, our building point to point network solutions are perfect for you.
The Benefits of Building Point to Point Communication by Wave1
Now that you understand why microwave building point to point communication in Australia is so advantageous compared to alternative products, you’re probably wondering why you should choose us. Here are just some reasons:
- We possess a wealth of experience: We’ve been in business long enough to know what works and what doesn’t. When you choose Wave1, you know you’ll be partnering with professionals that can supply your equipment and maintain your system to the highest standards.
- We’ve worked with a broad range of clients: Mine Sites, government departments, multi-site corporations and medical organisations are just some examples of the customers we serve. You can trust us to design a building point to point communication network that won’t let you down.
- We provide ongoing maintenance and support: We offer a 24/7 line monitoring service, meaning that in the unlikely event something goes wrong with your solution, we’ll rectify the situation without delay, ensuring business downtime never causes too much damage to your bottom line.
Why Wave1 Building Point to Point Communication is Cost-Effective
Not only are our systems affordable, durable, and virtually maintenance-free, but they also eliminate the need to lay cables underground, which is an expensive process due to the excavation work and human resources required. We aim to remain the best value supplier and installer of building point to point communication in Australia. If you want to obtain a free quote, organise a consultation or discuss your needs with one of our experienced staff, contact your local office today.